Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updo Protective Style

Lilith Moon on youtube is know for creating and breaking down some very pretty hairstyles. Although the videos are not geared towards natural hair community it could definitely still be used, especially for those who are doing protective hairstyles for the winter season. In this video she parted tucked and rolled the three sections in the back of her head after she had teased her crown. She also left out a few face framing pieces. For myself I did not tease my hair nor part the backe in three sections to tuck away. I only did two sections and pinned the ends, and for the face framing pieces I used curlformers as opposed to heat to make the curls that I was looking for.

Much Love,
Bri

Watch "Short hair updo for work office job interview Elegant formal hairstyle for medium long hair" on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment