Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weight Gain Journey

Like I mentioned before my blog is about any and everything that interest me and currently im on a quest to gain weight. No I'm not doing this for anyone but myself, I've always wanted to be 120-125 pounds and currently I am at 110 pounds and have been since 2010. The most I ever weighed without kids was 115 and that was in high school when iwas running track and doing cheerleading. I was super active and my body was exactly how I wanted it to be. Now after two kids I weigh 110 and I'm active but nowhere near as active as I was in high school. I dance and workout and thats about it, however I need to up the ante for me to be content so the goal for the end of this year is 125 solid pounds of muscle which is very possible long as I stay diligent to the diet and workout regimen. I will post monthly progress of how much I weigh and my measurements also the exercises that I am doing, and what I am eating to get to this goal.

Measurements:
Chest: 32
Waist: 28
Hips: 33
Thigh: 18
Calf: 12 1/2

Much Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment