Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Obliques

My biggest area of improvement is my obliques. This to me can make or break a womans entire shape. Obliques can differentiate fat from fit literally and in my opinion are also made in the kitchen as well. So when I was flipping through my modeling pics and I noticed a huge diffence in my waist and to see the change from over a year ago is amazing to me.

No I'm not where I want to be but I am getting close. It is definitely possible to be "skinny" and out of shape or not have any definition which was my case, and I am changing that daily. So these pics are progress pics and the difference is there as well. My advice to you is to take pics because you may not see the difference by looking in the mirror daily but when you can compare pics and you can definitely see the progress.

Much Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment