Thursday, September 10, 2015

Growth

Growth is noticed mostly by the length of your hair, however for curly girls that is not the only factor. When I started my no heat journey in 2011 my hair barely curled up, it was more like waves. Now in 2015 my hair is very curly and the volume of my hair has increased as well. The wonderful thing about taking pictures of your hair growth journey is that you actually see the growth in your hair, and in my case I really needed to see it. I thought that my hair wasn't growing at all, when in fact it was growing in the volume of my hair and in my curl pattern which are big indicators of hair growth. Lets just say I am pleased with the progress! The first picture was taken in 2011, my how time flies! The second one was taken in July 2015.

 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Bri Rose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment