Monday, July 1, 2013

Length and Heat Check

Its the first of the month so its time for an update on my length and the mini heat challenge that I did. First of all, this was the longest 30 days ever (boy I tell you) there was days where I didn't want to see a curl honestly. But I got through it and learned to deal with my hair all over again. On the days where I was annoyed I put up in a bun or a high bun with a scarf. However I did fall back in love with my wash n go. I fell back in love with my natural curl pattern once again the only thing I dislike is the drying time. For my hair to fully dry it takes about an hour -_- ain't nobody got time for that lol. Since I know how long it takes I know what hairstyles to do and I can gauge the amount of time it takes for me to get ready.

Now when I did my hair shoot I did get a trim so that kind of messed up my length check a bit. However I still have comparison pics and I can see the growth all around.

Doing another heat challenge for the month of July which should be easy since I made it through june. But we will see can never predict what happens.

Much Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment