Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Hair Update!

A week ago I had a hair photo shoot with a lovely hair company with I will post pics from that day as well, but I had to get over my fear of getting mt hair trimmed (oh lawd!! *faints*). We all know my past experience with hair salons and the fact that I never planned on stepping foot in another EVER again. However I had to do this shoot and I had to let my china wall down and boy am I glad that I did. I found a lady that is honest upfront and extremely good with my hair and she is conveniently close to my house down the street honestly. I told her my story  and she sympathized with my fear and eased me slowly to the scissors. She did a wonderful job her instagram name is @iamstacydanielle follow her like her pics and pay her a visit at her shop!!!

Much Love!!!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment