Sunday, April 7, 2013

Healthy Curly Hair Care Tips

I think when a lot of girls go natural their initial goal is to have "healthy hair" and that is very achievable however you have to first learn your hair. It is very imperative that you learn hair, because what may work for you may not work for others. But there are a few things that every natural should know and swear by and these five tips that Shameless Mya has given is it. I have posted videos before on ways to manage your hair and I will continue to because it never gets old and the way other people present these tips is different. So enjoy and subscribe to her channel you will not be disappointed, hopefully sooner than later I will do a blog of my favorite YouTubers in categories of course, its easier that way and easier for me lol.

Enjoy!!!
Bri

Watch "5 Tips for Healthy Curly Hair from Dry & Damaged" on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment