Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Weight Update

So my progress update for March was quick and I was amazed on how I gained 7 pounds since February.  However I honestly believe that my diet wasnt the right for me. I was consuming entire to much of the wrong kinds of red meat and I eventually took red meat almost completely. I eat fish and chicken often and those are my main sources of protein as well. I also stopped consuming my protein drink and yogurt as well which was just laziness on my behalf I just need to hit thw store and stock for the month and be done with it. Anyways with those seemingly minor setbacks it caused my weight to remain the same sadly. However there was growth in areas of my body which you will see recorded down below along with progress pics. So yes I have some work to do especially since I incorporated a new cardio into my workout regimen, which I will let you know what that is eventually. For the end of the March this is where I stand.

March
Weight: 116
Bust: 32
Waist: 28
Hips: 35
Thigh: 20 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment