Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weight Update!!!

I know I havent been blogging as much :-/ you can contribute that to my determination of gaining weight on my own. I have been googling, reading, and asking personal trainers a lot and I do mean a lot of questions. Whats interesting is that I found most of my answers to questions via instagram. Instagram pics get right to the point and thw captions under the persons pic breaks down what they are doing and eating daily. My stats are as follows;

January 31st:
Weight: 110pds
Waist: 28
Hips: 33
Thigh: 18

As of March:
Weight: 117pds
Waist: 27 1/2
Hips: 35
Thigh: 19

I gained seven pounds since I started this gain weight journey and although I cannot physically see a difference, I know that I am getting closer to my goal. So once I hit 125 pds we will see if my goal changes.

Pictured below is one pic that I took mid February the week of the 11th, and the other is my weight today before I ate lunch.

Much Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment