Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mac Fluidline

Youtube surfing as usual one of the YouTube videos showed Mac's fluidline with the new color called deep dark brunette. In this particular video however she used it as a brow filler ans it came out rather pretty. So that same day I decided that I wanted it and drove to Orland Mall to get it. The only problem was that it was going to be on sale till the following day (-_-). To add fuel to the fire it would only be out for a limited time as well, so the Mac girl showed me the one that was already out and compared the two, and honestly the only difference was the undertone. Deep dark brunette has a green undertone to it, and the one I have called dipdown has a red undertone to it, but essentially they are the same with the slighty variation in the undertone color. I purchased it and have been using it ever since.

Much Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment