Saturday, January 19, 2013

Interesting Way to Save!

So I'm already an advocate saver due to the fact that im try to progress in my life and become a house owner. So ANYWAY I can save I'm completely up for it no if ands or buts about it. Apparently there is this new method of saving for the year which I don't know why I didn't think of it, because its rather simple and actually a very intriguing method. And like any savings method, you cannot touch the davings until the end of the year. It was suppose to start at the beginning of the year but im playing catch up to be on schedule with everyone and not miss a dollar of my savings (lol). Pictured below is a diagram that I took from Brosia and her blog so feel free to do the same and join me a lot can happen in 52 weeks and I will be blogging about the struggles and the triumphs if there are any. I will also post reminders at the end of the week so you will not forget to save.

Much Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment