Sunday, December 23, 2012

Style Attempts for the Winter Break

As you all are now fully aware I am on the prowl to figure out how to style this new length of mine. One style I wasnt able to do due to my length before was the carefree updos. You know the updos that takes like 5 minutes to do thats messy but looks so effortless,  yeah that one, I searched youtube to find someone who did it and FINALLY ran across MeechyMonroe video. The way she does it is super simple and looks effortless and as soon as I get home I will be attempting it (stuck in the hospital with the little one). In this video she does two other styles before the messy updo so yes it is last but once again when I get home I will attempt it and blog it as usual.

Watch "3 Quick & Easy Natural Hair Styles" on YouTube

Enjoy!!!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment