Sunday, December 9, 2012

Curly Hair Clip-Ins???

Instead of sewing my hair up this time around I am going to make clip-ins and just add these to my hair in the places where I think lacks the most. It's a pretty simple process definitely doesn't cost that much especially if you already have hair that matches your type of curl pattern which I do. The video I have posted below comes from my fave YouTuber Shameless Maya which I have featured her before. If you haven't checked her videos out...ya slippin' yeah I said it ya slippin (lol). In this video she shows you (up close) how to make these clips properly, once I make mines which will more than likely be today I will post pics of the results.

Materials needed:
1. Weave (of course)
2. Weave thread
3. A sewing needle
4. A pack if clips that matches your hair color

And that's it pretty simple concept and expensive depending on if you have the hair or not. And the clips if done correctly will stay, they are pretty flipping sturdy if you ask me. So try it out and let me know how it goes for you.

Enjoy!!!
Bri

Watch "curly clip-in highlights" on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment