Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kinky Curly Coily Me Check In

Here are the questions that was asked last week.

1. We all love being natural but is there anything about being natural that you are SO over?

Such a loaded question it can be answered so many different ways lol. What I totally dislike is seeing certain comments towards individuals who straighten their hair, or who have perms being bashed by naturals. In my opinion I feel like how people want to wear their hair, is how they want to wear do not bash them if you do anything just simply state the effects of the things they are doing to their hair. Another thing I am tired of is natural bashing other naturals who have never had a perm. Some of the things I have seen or experienced first hand is people saying "well technically your not natural because you never had a perm" o.O you've got to be kidding me. To me it bait shows ignorance we are both doing the samething to our hair which is wearing it in our natural state which essentially makes you a natural.

2. Do you prefer all natural/ organic products or are you open to anything? Why?

Long as is it doesn't have alcohols in it, I could truly care less. However I do like organic items like coconut oil and castor oil. The prices are very reasonable and the effects it has on my hair are priceless.

3. How did you do last week? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges this far?

I did well last week stuck to my goals despite the ish I've been dealing with ;-( but the challenges seem to change week by week.  The biggest challenge is finding out how I want to apply castor oil to my hair that would he beneficial to my hair. I've been applying to my ends but I believe that I might start applying to my scalp in the middle of my hair a day or two before I wash. Since castor oil is super rich and thick it weighs my hair down so I'll apply it to my scalp before I wash my hair.

Much Love,
Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment