Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kinky Curly Coily Me Check In....

This castor oil challenge is MAD real!!! So I discovered after a month usage of castor oil that I cannot put it on my scalp. The consistency is ultra thick and forces me to wash my hair more than once a week (eek). Definitely switched up how I use castor quickly because I felt like me washing my hair consistently is drying to the hair and super annoying. And besides it takes forever to dry my hair and the weather is about to dip (I ain't about that life). I now put castor oil strictly on my ends. However for the middle part of my hair which is a whole different breed of hair regardless I put the castor oil further up, the mid part of my hair length to be exact. This is due to the fact that part of my hair does not seem to retain moisture. On a lighter note I have noticed that my hair is retaining length and it has more sheen to it. I was really hoping to have thicker hair with the castor oil, but since I'm not applying it to the scalp that is reason why my hair will probably not be thicker (-_-) I'll figure it out its only been a month lol. Much Love, Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment