Friday, October 5, 2012

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

Basically I am super fed up with this gap that I have between the middle of my hair and the back of my hair. The back is so much longer than the rest of my hair, ironically when my hair is flat ironed it falls perfectly because my hair is layered. The battle though that I'm having is that if I trim my hair I would mess up EVERY challenge that I am in ( afroniquely, kinky curly coily me, and my own bsl). My hair is not flowing properly and it annoys the hell out of me, can't wear twistouts, braidouts or even wash and goes without my hair looking choppy and uneven, and all I want is for it to flow properly (the struggle).

So my options are minimal, I can trim it which really wouldn't affect any of the challenges but that means I have to flat iron it. I could just wait till December when all of the challenges are over and then trim or cut it. Or I could just cut it to where it flows. As of right now I don't have a clue on what to do, since I've been wearing protective styles it doesn't really matter to be totally honest but when I go out and just want a head full of curls I can't wear it ( -_- ).

Sigh...
Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment