Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where Did She Get That???

Watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta the second part of the reunion the jewelry on these women caught my eye. The necklace on Joseline was gorgeous, and K. Michelle earrings are simple yet eye catching. I want these pieces ASAP!!! Lol. If anyone can tell me where I can find these I would greatly appreciate it. On a side not apparently Rasheeda and Mama Dee got the boot from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta o.O supposedly Rasheeda did not have enough drama and Mama Dee was to over the top. In my opinion they should keep both of them a lot of people really just tuned in to see what Mama Dee was about to say, and Rasheeda definitely rubbed K. Michelle the wrong way. I just simply don't get it, however it could be a rumor or at least I hope lol.

Much Love,
Bri




No comments:

Post a Comment