Monday, September 3, 2012

Kinky Curly Coily Me Check In

Week 1 is underway and here is the questions that Kinky Curly Coily Me asked for the challenge along with my responses.
www.kinkycurlycoilyme.com

1. How long have you been natural? Did you big chop or transition?
    - I have been natural since birth I have never had a perm. However I use to be the queen of a flat iron and I had to stop due to heat damage and thin hair (not cute).

2. Is this your first time participating in the castor oil challenge?
    - Yes it is, I have never even used castor oil in my hair before so this should be interesting.

3. What is motivating you to participate in this challenge?
    - I want to reap the benefits of healthy full set of hair, and if using castor oil will help me achieve this then I will definitely be using it.

P.S. The last day to enter in this challenge is September 7, 2012.

Much Love,
Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment