Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love That Look!!!

Finally watched Rick Ross Touch 'N You video and it was actually pretty decent. But what really caught my eye was Usher's outfits throughout the whole video, specifically the second look when he had on this black leather jacket. Fellas...take notes because this looks good!!! And super effortless, but it definitely catches the eye. I also loved the girl look as well and did you naturalistas peep the high bun she rocked!!! Flippin gorgeous, and those earrings...I need those asap!!! I posted the video below so have a look and judge for yourself. For you Rick Ross fans he will be here in Chicago doing a live concert August 11, 2012 at Club Adrianna's (God Forgives I Don't Tour) if you would like to attend you can buy tickets at any DTLR locations in the Chicagoland area. Early arrival is suggested!!!

Much love,
Bri

Watch "Rick Ross - Touch 'N You ft. Usher" on YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment