Sunday, July 10, 2011

Length Check!!!!

Length Check Roll Call!!!!
Sort of
By: Bri Rose

I have not flat ironed my hair in 6 months which is the absolute longest that I have gone without heat. Anyways I felt like it was time to see how long my hair had grown and to also check if my hair was healthy. My hair had grown significantly but the mistake I made was not getting the damaged ends clipped off first before starting. Basically all the new growth I had attained got snipped away and ended up on the floor :-/ So starting now or really last Tuesday July 5th, I will definitely start measuring my hair along with pictures to see and record the growth of my hair, and to also see if I am attaining the length that I think I am each month. Starting with this picture as the first month of length checks. Deuces!!!
DO NOT use my pictures without my permission.
July: 9 1/2 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment