Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Workout Tip of the Week
Every Wednesday on this lovely blog I (BriRose) will feature easy workout tips that can be done without a thought or a hint of remorse. This week, if you work or go to school or even making a pit stop to the grocery store DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT find the closest park to the door, park your car towards the back of the parking lot. In other words be the furthest car from the door. Make this a habit and I promise you will not notice that wait a minute I am working my gluteus and legs out!!! Although the notices may be subtle at first, you will eventually see results with constantly parking in the back of the parking lot. ALERT: make sure if you are out at night to park in a well-lighted area.
Enjoy walking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment